Veteran Director Mahendran On Ilayathalapathy Vijay's Risk Taking Ability While Shooting The Climax Portion For Theri

"During the climax fight shoot Vijay asked me whether I felt uneasy as that kind of atmosphere was entirely new to me. Then I told him that I am really enjoying it.
It is not a joke to create an action film and make it successful. To me, making realistic films is the easiest job and making commercial films is highly risky. I have personally seen the risks he (Vijay) underwent. I was stunned to see the extent of risks he takes for an action scene.

In the climax fight scene, he had to break a wooden chair and jump. There were so many long nails around as the chair was broken. That portion was shot many times. Such nails are highly dangerous.

I requested Vijay not to take risks with nails. Then I told him that I have learnt a lot about how difficult it is to make commercial films and the risks involved. It is really a great thing. Vijay also used to appreciate my acting after each and every shot. I would ask him whether that was to encourage me as I am new to acting. He would say he really liked my performance."
Veteran Director Mahendran On Ilayathalapathy Vijay's Risk Taking Ability While Shooting The Climax Portion For Theri Veteran Director Mahendran On Ilayathalapathy Vijay's Risk Taking Ability While Shooting The Climax Portion For Theri Reviewed by rajamcreations on 14:51 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.